Monday, October 28, 2013

Photo Dump

One bad thing about the ipad: I can't post pics from my camera, so I never post anymore. :( So here's what you've been missing. (not much!)

getting ready for the ball



aren't they sweet!?

ferris wheel during AF Steel Days

box pirate ship

Seth's new harley


all 3 kids ate with their foot up like this

Sakura's first day of school


ready for church!

Add caption

testing out her new rain gear

go BYU!

picture day

I forgot - Seth's first day of school with face pancakes

Happy 1st Birthday Liam!!!

on the road to Cali


matterhorn- her favorite ride that day

Mickey's Halloween party. amazing she is throwing up just hours after this pic.


all better and hugging sofia. no pics of day 2 after this cuz I was in the bathroom throwing up all afternoon.

Santa Monica - you can see the pier in the background


first time at the beach

jumped in to snuggle with his pillow. ready to go home too, I suppose.

squash baskets ready to deliver



pumpkin walk at school





playing with editing stuff after taking pics in the leaves




 
coming soonish - Halloween costumes!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Growing up so much. Meg will be jealous of the Sophia pic