Saturday, September 29, 2012

Liam Day by Photograph

Just some pics for now - I was going to write the whole experience down, but blogger is acting up, so I've run out of time! Hope I get to it soon though, or I'll start forgetting details.
 
can you tell it's early?

hooked up and ready to go! look at the size of that belly!

he's here! nice and pink!
proud papa so glad to finally get to hold this little guy

first real mommy time - so snuggly!

such an excited and proud big sister!

less proud big brother, but very curious!

such cute little kiddos! now there are 3!

sleeping angel baby

ready to go home


his Gabi sure loves him!

flowers from Tache - wishes he could be here

3 comments:

Creed Family said...

Congratulations, Natalie! Liam is so precious. Great job Mom!

Adrienne said...

wish I could come get the older two and let you have time to snuggle the new one. and then steal Liam for a night and remember what it's like :)

Camille Farias said...

Congrats! What a little doll.