Saturday, April 28, 2012

Shades of Summer

I can tell the kids are going to LOVE summertime here this year. With a big backyard, lots of neighborhood friends, and each other to play with, it's gonna be a blast! I hope I can keep up with them! Good thing I'm not the only adult around here!

break out the sidewalk chalk!

Seth discovers his sister's "corpse"

dead Happy blob

dead Mommy, with added hair and smily face

jumping on the trampoline in the sprinkler


this is sadly Sakura's first time playing in a sprinkler

Sakura and her best friends, the twins

slowly more neighbor girls came over
until there were 6 little girls running around the back yard - and Seth

finishing the fun with popcorn and juice

2 comments:

Cattaya said...

I LOVE how you have the trampoline sunk into the ground like that! Whenever Rob and I get a house (and inevitably a trampoline, because lets face it, I am married to Robert Attaya) we are DEFINITELY doing it that way! Genius!

Natalie said...

that's just the way they do it out in utah! I'd be wary about doing it in houston though - underneath can fill up with water and be a mosquito breeding ground. :/