We almost have a house! Basically, we're just waiting to officially close on Monday, but everything is approved, paid for, etc etc. I wonder if it'll sink in before we get there. Probably not. But, it does kick it in that I'm moving, and I have A LOT to get ready. It's hard to think about leaving all my friends here though, so maybe I'll just pretend I'm doing a REALLY good spring cleaning. ;) Here's a tentative list, just to have something written down to try and start holding myself to:
drop off donations (that'll be several times, I know)
sort current/old clothes (that could be broken down into so many categories it makes my head hurt)
sort/organize toys
sort/file papers/magazines/etc
sort crafts
talk to Jay/Julie/Mom about furniture needs/wants
deep cleaning
throw junk away
determine what to take on plane
buy a pack-n-play?
use up "food storage"
That's what I've got for now. Not a looooong list, but wow, not an easy one!
Kinder promotion, Theo violin concert
3 months ago

1 comment:
At these times, I am SOOOO glad we are military and get to have most of the dirty work done for us! Especially when I'll be husband-less at the time of the move. Good luck! ~Amanda
Post a Comment