Some of you know, some of you don't, that I have another blog where I talk about how I deal with anxiety and depression. I recently opened it up from being a private blog so any of you can read it. I'll warn you that it's not a "happy" blog and it's extremely personal, so please be VERY gentle if you leave a comment. If you think it might not be ok to comment, then don't. Thanks everyone. Oh yeah - the name of the blog is "It's Personal" and you can find the link toward the bottom of my list of blogs.
2 comments:
I admire your bravery of putting it out there. So many just don't understand what a trial depression can be.
I think you are a warrior and I have so much respect for you for having the courage to do this. Just wanted you to know that.
Post a Comment