We found a house, made and offer, and were told it was accepted. We are just waiting for the paperwork. We were supposed to have it already, but there's been a snaffu somewhere. I hope it doesn't mean anything is wrong. Anyway, if you want to see the house there is a youtube video tour of it you can check out here. :)
Update: All the paperwork was signed, now we wait for the inspection and appraisal. We close on May 16th!
Kinder promotion, Theo violin concert
3 months ago

5 comments:
Nat! I haven't been reading blogs the past couple of weeks.....you found a house!!! YAY!!! Congrats! It looks beautiful! The "end" is so weird isn't it???
looks wonderful. hope everything goes smooth and you can be done.
What a beautiful place! It's beautiful and very homey at the same time. I'm a BIG sucker for cathedral ceilings. Crossing my fingers for you. We just put an offer in on a little cottage up by BYU, too, so keep your fingers crossed for me!
It looks amazing!!! Great hunting you two. So I guess it went okay having Chad there even though that went against the first house hunting tip from the book. I'm excited for you and hoping it all concludes quickly and smoothly! (Love the choice of song on the video, ;)
I found a really cool website with lots of inspiration that I thought you might enjoy browsing. The URL is www.houzz.com
Hope everything is moving forward well with the purchase!
Post a Comment