
So my friend Adrienne and I have a debate going on whether it's easier to change a boy's diaper or a girl's diaper. She has 2 boys and says boy - I have a girl and now a boy and I say girl. What do you think?
Either way, changing diapers can be quite funny. I remember one time when Sakura was a newborn she pooped while my dad was changing her diaper and it squirted sideways, missing the changing pad completely and getting all over the bed.
But one thing you don't get with girls, is squirting pee! Yesterday, as I was wiping Seth's bottom and Sakura was sitting behind him supervising my work, he decided to pee. Since his bum was in the air, the urine squirted up and back over his head, where his big sister was making sure Mommy was doing a good job. Heehee! The look on her face! She did not know what was happening! Hahaha and as the stream subsided, it got all over Seth's face as well. What a mess! But HILARIOUS! I could not stop laughing! The shocked look on Sakura's face and the bewildered look on Seth's - neither of them understanding why they were wet. I didn't break it to Sakura what happened - just cleaned her up, laughing all the while. :) Perhaps her reaction to Seth in this picture was foresight.

2 comments:
I don't know about girls; I used to change Amy's diapers but that was a very long time ago! So boys, I just know we've been rainbowed on many times. Just when you think you're safe... not so!
Seth is such a cute little boy.
hahahaha
Post a Comment