Monday, December 21, 2009

Up to?

First, a disclaimer: I'm on my parents' computer, and being not very technically saavy, I don't know how to edit my pictures on here. They do have Photoshop, which is awesome, except that I took 1 brief class on it 5-6 years ago and not only do I not remember anything from the class, but I'm sure lots has changed since then. So, if the picture quality is poor, too bad! ;)
Here is Sakura giving my little brother, Jay a kiss. It didn't take long for her to warm up to the whole family. She is going to be distraught when we leave!
My brother's dog had to go to the vet, so while Dad and Jay were gone and Chad was busy, we had girl time. Sakura did all our nails.
Gabi and Tache (my parents) bought Sakura some Princess PJ's and a Princess umbrella. Sakura loves them both and can't stop staring at the Princesses. Btw, she loved "The Princess and the Frog" and has already asked to watch it again.
Turns out LittleFoot (Jay's dog) has an infection in his paw and when they put the medicine on it, the cone has to go on his head so he doesn't lick it off. Sakura likes the cone (it's pink!) and takes it off of him to put on Happy or on herself.
Sakura is a little more interested in opening presents, though she is unsure of ripping the wrapping paper. I can just see her thinking: "But, won't I get in trouble for this or something?" She opened her present from Grandma (Chad's mom) early so she can wear the pretty pink dress wrapped inside!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

thanks for the update. hope you're having fun

amanda said...

Wish I was still in Houston so I could have seen you and your family!

Jess said...

How cute for Sakura to do nails, we will have to have a nail party with Kate. Enjoy your family!