Sakura has suddenly become obsessed with princesses and pink. She won't go anywhere without a pink ball, she always wants to wear pink clothes, and she calls her pink shirts and necklaces her princess clothes. I've been anticipating taking Sakura to see "The Princess and the Frog" since I'm pretty sure she'll totally love it. I had no idea how much! We were at the store and there was this huge display for "The Princess and the Frog" and Sakura knew instantly she was seeing a princess and began clamoring for princess stuff (and frog stuff). I don't know how I managed to make it out of there alive, sane, and with NO princess or frog items. This from my funny little kid who has been obsessed with all things orange for the last 6-8 months. While she still likes Tigger and Nemo and other orange things, she's much more into Piglet now (he's pink after all) and I wonder if her princess phase will fade one day too. :(Oh yes... the afternoon after I posted this, a neighbor girl gave Sakura a singing princess Barbie. It's driving Chad crazy already!

2 comments:
hahaha it was bound to happen. You can hang out with my boys and play aliens and I'll play princess with her. I want to see it too. want to go together?
Sure! How about Saturday or Monday?
Post a Comment