I woke up this morning from the most awful dream! We had someone from church watch Sakura for us - she was a little younger than us, divorced and no kids. She decided she liked Sakura so much, she wanted to keep her, so she stole our car and took Sakura! For some reason, there was no Amber Alert put out for her - in fact, the only help I could get was second-hand information on where our car was spotted. When they found our car abandoned in the woods not too far away, I knew there was little chance of ever finding them again. I haven't had a dream that bad in a while. I have very vivid dreams sometimes, though they are usually much crazier and less realistic, though always full of emotion and can leave me reeling for days. This is the first I think I've had about losing Sakura. For some reason, in my mind, she was never kidnapped, but stolen or taken. I want to wake her up and see her so I know she's ok, but I'll let her sleep, though I know I won't be able to. Anyway, I've been meaning to post but haven't so here's some summer pictures to catch things up. Oh yeah - and Sakura just had her 2yr check-up and she weighs 24lbs and is 34 inches tall, which places her in the 25th percentile range, up from the 15th. :) She's hitting her development milestones with ease (though some of them I haven't even thought to work on, like buttoning and unbuttoning) and just to brag a little... she's supposed to be able to stack 3-5 blocks at this age - she can stack 10-12 (after that it's over her head).
Kinder promotion, Theo violin concert
3 months ago







1 comment:
Scary! I can't stand those kind of dreams. I had a similar intense terrifying dream about my kids recently. It feels so good to wake up and realize they are just dreams but it takes a long time to shake them off and "hopefully" get back to sleep. I actually had a dream about you last night!
Post a Comment