Sakura can be so entertaining sometimes, and I don't even know what she's saying most of the time - I can only imagine the kinds of things that are going to come out of her mouth in the near future!
We forget sometimes, how smart this kid is. She loves to play with Chad's alarm clock, which naturally, he doesn't like. So he took to hiding it under his pillow. The other day, he left it on the nightstand and Sakura got ahold of it. When he told her not to play with it and put it back, she quickly put it back, not where it was, but where it goes - in Daddy's "secret hiding place" under the pillow. Chad was caught totally off guard! It was so funny.
Sakura can say prayer all by herself now! It usually consists of "Dear Father, thank you for cereal, please bless us, jesus christ, amen." or something with Mama, Daddy and Happy. But she can do it with only encouraging nods from me - in fact, I think she resents it when I try and help her out. We don't really need a blessing on the cereal at bedtime. :)
Sakura loves to play with bubbles - there are 2 kinds in our house. One is a game on Chad's cell phone, the other are the soapy kind you can pop. Sakura (and Happy) try to pop the soap bubbles with their tongues. Chad and I tried it too when we opened some new bubbles and they smelled like candy - they were given to us, and we thought they might be candy bubbles and that's what got the girls into eating them. NOPE! Blech!
Honestly, I have no idea where this kid got the idea of eating bubbles. ;)
Sakura also loves to be girly and dress up. A baseball cap came in the last box my sister sent and Sakura has taken to it. But it MUST go on sideways.
Oh, and she tried climbing into the dog kennel again - been a while since she tried that one - for obvious reasons. Less chubby this time, but longer. She doesn't know to back out and tried to turn around instead - that's when she got stuck.
She's also been very sweet with giving out kisses. She's given her friends Ryan and Micah and Jamis kisses, as well as Adrienne, Jenae and Devan. She'll give Happy and Daddy kisses almost anytime I tell her to. Giving Happy kisses is the most fun to watch because she goes over to Happy, grabs her head with both hands, and kisses her on top of the head. Happy squirms and tries to run away, but Sakura has a pretty firm grip. Happy would probably hold still if Sakura didn't have a strangle hold on her!Ok, the best one is this video though - it rained and the beach chairs we have on the patio had little puddles of water in them. I heard a funny sound coming from the porch where was Sakura was playing after the sun came out. This is what I caught her doing:

3 comments:
HAH HAHAHA she cracks me up.. oh and her kisses are very cute too :)
THE HOBBIT! what do i win?
Ha dang someone got it.. i was going to start singing that song... Love the old cartoon.
haha I love her drinkin off that chair! That's funny, ought to save on the water bill.
Post a Comment