Babby - Gabby (my mom)
Wash (like ash) - Tache (my dad)
Mugga - Grandma (Chad's mom)
Bucka - Grandpa (Chad's dad)
mk - Milk
jew - juice
shnacks - snacks
no- nose, no, or yes
tee- teeth or toothbrush
belly bel - belly button
secum - fingers
oh pree - oooh pretty
pa-pa - pacifier
mo - mole
gigken - chicken
mow - mouse, Mickey Mouse
ter-tee- thirsty
poom - spoon
(we'll skip fork and for)
swee- swing
b, b, d, d, d, c, w, i no - abcs
sasa - Heavenly Father
see-see cry - Jesus Christ
dee-oh - dear
plee-oh - play doh
plea - please
(we'll also skip sit and shake)
buh-oom - balloon
Pooh - any bear
puff puff - ruff ruff or dog (she also says dog)
Anyway- that's good for now. Most of her other words are pretty understandable, like thank you or up or Happy. Hope this helps Dad when he hears her on the phone.

3 comments:
i'm excited for the unabridged sakura to english dictionary to be published.
I'm so glad you're writing down all of her first words! I remember one of Jordan's first words was "shish" for fish and after that I stopped taking notes.. Now I wish I'd written more down.
She's such a cute little gal. Hope all is well. Love, Lanae
what a great list. I wish I would have written Ryan's down when he sounded like that
Post a Comment