I guess it's been a little bit since I last posted. Life has been crazy with Chad back on the Floors, working 80 hr weeks again. And things have been busy with dentist and doctor appointments (nothing bad, just trying to get back on top of things after being without insurance for 4 years.) Not to mention the weather being unable to decide if it's winter or spring. I've also done a fair bit of cooking recently (borscht, corned beef and cabbage, salmon burgers... ) But, here's what we've been up to (that I've gotten pictures of):
Sakura is very into playing with her "babies" right now (this includes Elmo, Pooh, a Smurf, a dog, her black cabbage patch kid, her little white cabbage patch kid, and her 3 green Shrek babies).
Her little black baby is her favorite - she tells her "Goodbye, I love you" when we leave the house; she pushes her in the stroller, burps her, takes her to have her diaper changed, feeds her, pushes her on the baby swing, and is generally cute playing with her and the other babies. I tried to get a shot of when Sakura put her shoes on her baby and my shoes on her feet, but she abandoned it all for the camera.
It was very warm the other day and I was looking for something fun to do out on the porch. We tried water colors and crayons (the crayons melted and the paints were a mess) and then we tried this. :) She had a great time. Too bad it was cold the next day.
Right about the time Sakura got tired, I had to go to the bathroom. I told her to go lay on the couch with Happy and I'd be there in a minute. This was as far as she got. 

St. Patrick's Day (yes, she is standing on my sandwich)


2 comments:
ha ha standing on your sandwich. she's so cute
IT LOOKS LIKE HER FOOT IS BROKEN IN THE ONE WHERE SHE'S ASLEEP
Post a Comment