That is just too cute...I'm sure you feel the same way ;). Just think, now you can enjoy all the holiday treats you want, because you'll get to work them off every time you have to bend down to pick up ANOTHER ornament!
Ohhh.. looks like you're going to have your hands full this Christmas! How can they resist those shiney, sparkley, bouncy things. Good call on buying plastic ornaments (my tree might be in trouble this year now that Austin is mobile)! Such a cute little girl.
Um...I just watched this for probably the 103rd time. Kent just yelled in, "how many times are you gonna watch that thing???" Haha! She is so stinkin' cute!
4 comments:
That is just too cute...I'm sure you feel the same way ;). Just think, now you can enjoy all the holiday treats you want, because you'll get to work them off every time you have to bend down to pick up ANOTHER ornament!
Ohhh.. looks like you're going to have your hands full this Christmas! How can they resist those shiney, sparkley, bouncy things. Good call on buying plastic ornaments (my tree might be in trouble this year now that Austin is mobile)! Such a cute little girl.
Um...I just watched this for probably the 103rd time. Kent just yelled in, "how many times are you gonna watch that thing???" Haha! She is so stinkin' cute!
Haha I'm glad you are enjoying the video... Chad comes to our blog to watch videos I've posted over and over again too. :)
Post a Comment