If you can tell from the last couple videos, Sakura's hair has been badly in need of a cut. She is impossible about it though, grabbing at the scissors and squirming around, so I've been unsuccessful for some time now. It finally dawned on me how to do it the other day, and it worked out pretty well. I did it while she was pooping! She is so funny - you can tell when she is pooping because she will be running around pell mell and then suddenly stop in her tracks, grab on to the nearest piece of furniture, and stand stock still as if frozen with her face screwed up like she's holding her breath. When she's done, it's like someone took her off of pause and she continues on as if nothing has happened. As she was standing there like a statue the other day, I thought - hey! she's standing still! get the scissors! And I did. And it worked fairly well. I told my mom the story and she said I had to write it down to use as future embarassment material. :)
3 comments:
that's fantastic!
awesome.. I totally know that moment with my own kids. When do we get to see the haircut?
That is excellent! I love it!
Post a Comment