

We made a trip to the temple in Raleigh with some friends on Saturday. They watched Sakura while we did a session and we watched their kids while they went. It was crazy! I know the other couple was wondering if they should have one more - nope! I think all of us are exhausted today. It took us an hour to find a place to eat, unload, order lunch, feed the kids, re-load and get back to temple. And Sakura is the only one who really ate (she was the only one who didn't eat before.) Wow. And we got fast food. Not to mention the 2+ hour drive, each way. And I think I left my recommend there. But it was nice to finally go back to the temple - it's been a long time for us.

1 comment:
oh no. we'll just have to go back I guess. hey give your address so i can invite you to our blog. thanks again for be willing to take on our boys
Post a Comment