
You've seen the video of her playing with the phone (which Chad loves so much, he watches it every day) but I finally got a picture of her "talking" on the phone. She's only been doing it for the past week or so and I have been trying to get a picture of it. The shot isn't very good, but you can see her doing it at least! She holds the phone "to her ear" which is really behind her and says "Allo" and babbles in short snippets, with pauses and everything, just as if she really was having a conversation. It usually lasts as long as it takes me to find the camera and turn it on. So I never get a picture of it. Or as soon as she sees the camera, she doesn't care about talking on the phone anymore. Anyway, the pic was really dark, so I tried to lighten it. Hope it comes out.

No comments:
Post a Comment