Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"Into Stuff"

When I'm not up in the middle of the night, I'm sure the number of postings will dramatically decrease, but what else is there to do at 3am? I thought I'd put up a series of pictures this time. I don't know how to do a slideshow of them, but I got tired of waiting until I figure it out. Sakura is "into" everything - quite literally. It's cute, until she gets stuck. :)





















1 comment:

tache said...

This is reminiscent of what Ming (Natalie) used to do when she was a baby. Unlike Sakura, Ming was tiny and could fit into things like Pampers boxes, then close the flap and hide. In a couple of instances, while hiding, she fell asleep and we were a bit frantic until we found her. Once she was asleep in the clothes dryer on a warm load of dry clothes. Another time she fell asleep after climbing up and into the linen closet, on some towels. As they say, the "apple doesn't fall far from the tree!"