This is a super long picture post. I was just going to do Hawaii, but realized I never did Christmas, so now you get everything in one post because who knows when I'll post again. Wish I wrote more often so I could give stories with the posts and not just pics. Maybe one day again.
| princess night at the beauty school |
| making gingerbread houses |
| cute stuffed animals |
| the great teddy bear massacre (via Liam) |
| Seth and McKinzie |
| keeps getting his footies stuck in the doggie door |
| found Seth's chocolate pediasure |
| Polar Express, Heber Train |
| Mrs. Claus giving out cookies |
| Santa asks what you want for Christmas |
| and gives out magic bells |
| decorating Christmas cookies |
| potty training |
| ready for sledding |
| making snowmen |
| the whole family |
| and snow dogs |
| Sakura made Liam |
| genuine french yule log for my birthday |
| Christmas presents! |
| New Year's blowing up our gingerbread houses |
| firework selection was lame |
| did the best we could |
| welcomed to the hotel in Kauai with leis. :) |
| Grand Hyatt |
| exploring the coast. found some dolphins |
| looking for Vidinhas |
| our rental car |
| oldest caltholic church in Kauai and the Vidinhas' church |
| Koloa - Vidinha hometown |
| helicopter tour |
| Jurrasic Park Falls |
| Pirates of the Caribean film site |
| Queen's Bath |
| not my best pic, but it's what I look like |
| Queen's Bath is a giant tide pool - hard to tell with the high surf |
| saw rainbows everywhere all the time |
| tree tunnel road - our favorite drive |
| ATVing |
| Chad and the guide picked wild oranges for us |
| Indiana Jones rope swing site |
| private land |
| restaurant on the water |
| Catamaran up the coast |
| Napali coast line |
| took 4 cemeteries before we found my great grandpa Jack |
| Luau indoors because of weather |
| Grove sugar cane plantation |
| Vidinha section of an old phone book. Pretty good, since there are only 60K people on the island |
| macadamia nuts |
| Koloa Mill - first on the island |
| sculpture by BYU-H student to honor sugar cane workers |
| wild chickens - ALL over Kauai!!! |

2 comments:
Love the teddy bear massacre. Nice to see what you did in Kauai since we leave in 2 weeks!
For the picture captioned, "saw rainbows everywhere" At first glance I thought you were saying Chad kept seeing rainbows and I thought, "He should really get his eyes checked!"
And then I realized there was an actual rainbow in the picture.
You can tell I've never been to Hawaii as my first thought to seeing rainbows everywhere is a medical problem, not just a great vacation!
I love the pictures of Sakura at the beauty school! I miss your kids a lot.
I mean, I miss you a lot.
Post a Comment