Saturday, December 1, 2012

Suki says

Sakura: where's my mom?
Julie: on a trip to the moon.
Sakura: she's not an astronaut!
Mommy: but I want to be an astronaut!
Sakura: maybe when you get bigger.

Sakura: it would be weird if my aunt was a cow!

Sakura: are you in my family?
Julie: yes, but I'm not part of your immediate family.
Sakura: daddy is part of my medium family!

Sakura: dinner is supper, right mom?
Mom: yup. Unless you live on a farm.
Sakura: what?! You're so crazy mom! Don't be crazy tonight!

Sakura: why is jay so busy?
Gabi: because he is getting a new job.
Sakura: why?
Mom: because he's done with school.
Sakura: when is school going to be done with him?

Sakura was talking to her peas at dinner... This conversation followed:
Mom: you smell like peas.
Sakura: no I don't!
Mom: go see gabi, she'll tell you.
Gabi: yup, you smell like peas. Like pea children! How could you eat them?
Sakura: well, they looked so good!

1 comment:

Creed Family said...

These made me smile. What a cutie.