Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sweet and Silly

My kids are so sweet! Seth has a box of wipes filled with scraps of fabric because he is always pulling all the wipes out of the wipes box. The other day I changed Liam's diaper and Seth wanted to help. He went and got his box of wipes, pretended to take off Liam's diaper, and then pulled out a fabric piece and "wiped" him. He did it over and over again.
Seth also loves to give out kisses. He gives his little brother lots of kisses. He also comes running if liam is crying and pats him on the head saying "Its ok."

Sakura is a sweet and caring little girl as well. Seth was crying and putting up a fuss after being put to bed (as usual) and I went up to read to him to settle him back down for bed again. When I came out of his room, Sakura wanted to know why I read to Seth and not her. I told her it was to get him to stop crying. About 10 min later, he starts up again, but I'm feeding Liam so he just has to wait. Suddenly I can hear them both clear s day, though both their doors should be shut. I lay Liam down and go upstairs ready to read them the riot act when I see Sakura sitting with Seth on his bed,"reading" him his favorite book. She wanted to get him to stop crying just like mommy did.
Sakura tells me that she doesn't mind it when Liam cries. She thinks his cries are cute. But she says that Seth's cries are not cute. She sure says some funny things...


Sakura: Can I help? (Baking)
Julie: Sure, can you stir the one with the egg?
Sakura: How do you stir with an egg?

or...

Sakura: why did you turn the mixer off?
Julie: We have to mix the rest by hand.
Sakura: uh...

Sakura: (trying to help Seth with his pizza) Seth, if you're just going to be a dork, I'm not going to feed you!

Mom: What is that?
Sakura: I don't know. But I ripped it!

Chad and the kids were in the backyard playing when Chad corrected Sakura on something he didn't like her to say. Then he told a story about the time he said something he shouldn't and got his mouth washed out with soap.
Sakura: That story was really long. It makes me want to go inside.


1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Cute. Sorry it's been awhile and life has been crazy. Miss you