Friday, June 15, 2012

Sakura's First Ballet Recital

Sakura wasn't nervous at all! She was excited to get to wear a costume and dance on stage and have Mommy and Daddy and Seth and Julie and Grandpa there to watch her. They're supposed to be little bluebirds.
After all 22 dances were complete (yeah, way too long, especially since Sakura was in 1 dance) the moms were all asked to come on stage and present their dancers with flowers. We got Sakura pink roses, naturally! The girls had cards they made for their moms in exchagne (what else were the little ones going to do backstage all that time?)
Ready to fly!

Sakura was the first one onstage to find her mom!

Too bad I was the last mom onstage.

By the time I found her, she was crying and rubbing off her makeup.

She cheered up when I handed her one of her pink roses though!
I videoed her dance (it's only 2 min long) but Blogger doesn't want to load it. :P This is my first time trying to load a video via youtube...


1 comment:

Adrienne said...

So cute. Her hair is so long again. Miss her