Monday, June 25, 2012

More Quotes

Sakura: Mommy, you're the best cuz you're a girl like me!
Chad: Aren't I the best too?
Sakura: Are you a girl?

Sakura: Julie, what are you making?
Julie: Delicious food.
Sakura: I don't know about that.

Natalie: I'm grumpy right now.
Sakura: (hops around on one foot making silly noises/faces) There mom! Are you happy?
Natalie: No.
Sakura: (30 seconds later) are you happy now?
Natalie: NO!
Julie:  hahaha!
Sakura: What's funny Julie?


Sakura: Mom, you have cracks around your eyes. But you're still pretty!


Sakura: Mom, your baby is soooooo cute!
    Is the baby thirsty?
    Is the baby hungry?
    Is the baby sleeping?
    How big is the baby now? This big or this big?


Sakura: I'm not sick, I just have a little cough.
             I'm not sick, I just had to sneeze.
             I'm not sick, I just have stuff stuck in my nose.
(after 3 days of being stuck at home with no friends)