Thursday, December 9, 2010

Uh oh...

I found a house I really like!

4 comments:

Camille Farias said...

This is a really good neighborhood. It's only a few minutes drive away from beautiful scenic canyons, and only about an hour and a half away from Moab, which is even more beautiful and more scenic. The house itself is super gorgeous, too.

Natalie said...

So what are my chances it'll still be on the market when I'm looking to buy? (3-4 months from now) Ahhh!

Adrienne said...

ooooo i like it too. laundry shoots are so fun. my aunt had one like that. randy loves those walk in showers too.

Camille Farias said...

Medium. Right now the market is really weird. The real deals get snatched up in a matter of days, usually, but other houses float around for a few months. Anything priced less than $70/sq. foot probably won't last too long, but then again, Spanish Fork isn't a real investor hot spot... so it kind of just depends. There is a chance, though.