Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Curious George

Snuggling with George.
Holding George while watching George on TV.


If you don't know already, Sakura is enthralled with Curious George. She has a doll ($2!) she carries with her everywhere, and she watches episodes from PBS as much as I will let her (which on some days can be admitedly a lot.) We are going to throw her a Curious George themed party here in a few weeks. The show is pretty cute and it has some great lines in it! I thought I would share some of my favorites, just for fun.
"If one of us spoke dachshund, I'll bet this wouldn't have been a surprise."
"I need to go for a walk and not think about any problems for a while."
"I can't have a muddy monkey messing up the apartment!"
"I think magnetism is my favorite invisible force."
"Orange juice doesn't belong in the ground!"
"Professor Wiseman, you're a genius!" "Well, yeah."

2 comments:

Melissa Richards said...

Haha. I think I could name the episode for every one of those quotes :) It's a cute show!

Adrienne said...

i miss having that show around... it always made me smile at some point.