Friday, August 31, 2012

Kindergarden






 
She's pretty mum about what she thinks about school, but it seems as though she likes it, since she's keen on going every morning, picks dandilions for her teacher everyday, and comes home full of energy and with a big smile on her face. She doesn't have any of her friends in her class, but soon they'll all be her friends, I'm sure. Her class is big, but not terribly so - about 20 kids or more. And there are twice as many boys in her class as there are girls!
Seth is also loving kindergarden - he walks Sakura to school every morning and picks her up after school every day. He loves watching all the big kids, the cars and the buses, as well as getting out of the house to go somewhere right away in the mornings. (It's not so easy for Mommy, though I'm sure the exercise is good for me, if awkward and ungainly and tiring!) I think it's going to be a great school year!